A few days ago, I was nominated by Marica_Bo from On the road through the Liebster Award! I just wanted to firstly thank her and encourage all of you to go visit her blog as it is one of my favourite travel blog.
The Liebster Award is passed on from bloggers to bloggers to encourage connection within the writing community. It follows the same principles as a chain letter. You have a choice of accepting this award or to refuse it. Either way, if you have received this one from me, just know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog!
Marica has asked me to answer a few questions:
- Where are you from? I was born and raised in Indonesia for the first 10 years of my life. My family then decided to move to Australia and I have been living here ever since.
- How long have you been blogging? I started this blog in May 2015, However I had another blog prior to this. I think my first ever blog started back in 2013.
- What inspires you? As cheesy as this may sound, I am inspired by life itself. Everyday I encounter new things that I want to share with you all here in my blog. If I feel uninspired, I go outside and find a change of scenery and I find that really helps.
- Which is the next place you want to travel to? I would love to go to New Zealand. It just looks beautiful there.
- What is your favourite book and film? This is a hard one and although I can proclaim my love for so many different books and movies, I wold have to go with the Harry Potter series. I grew up reading it and watching the movies. Whenever I have nothing to read, I always seem to come back to it.
- How would you describe your blog?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What inspires you?
- How do you get over a writer’s block?
- Of all your posts, which is your favourite?
- Once you are nominated, make a post linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Hi Thia. Thanks so much. It is indeed an honour and chain letter or not, I do feel special that people like my blog enough to shower me with such love. I still crave for more 😀
I do accept the award, and would surely pass it on too. I would get to it in time 🙂
And thanks, for introducing me to the other blogs. Enjoyed reading them 🙂
I’m so glad!!!!! Take your time it does take sometime to write up and get organised there are so many great blogs out there so putting up 5 blogs was hard for me but they are well deserved I think hahahaha! Here is to many more Posts!!